- No, I don’t want to receive your free email newsletter.
- No, I don’t want to take a few minutes to tell you how satisfied I am with your service/product/whatever. (If I'm not satisfied, you'll hear from me.)
- No, I don’t want to play any Facebook games with you.
- No, I don't need to know what you had for breakfast.
- No, I won’t post your pseudo-profound philosophical tidbit on my status for one hour.
- No, I don’t want to give you access to my email address book so you can see if any of my contacts need spamming.
- No, I don't want to see pictures of your vacation, snow accumulation, new car, kid's prom or cat. (Unless they're 3D!)
- No, I don’t want you to keep showing me ads forever for something I looked up once out of idle curiosity.
- Yes, I saw what George Takei posted.