Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Ring Toss

I’d like to throw my hat in the ring officially. I am seeking the Republican nomination for President of the United States.

Say what you like about Hillary Clinton, but she has money, experience and name recognition. She has the Democratic nomination pretty well sewn up.

But the Republican field is wide open. And they’ll take anyone. They’ve got a former neurosurgeon, a former high tech CEO, a former Arkansas governor and fat person, a former anti-war Republican, and several other former-something-or-others. And there’s still a bunch of former Republican candidates getting ready to play again.

So, that’s settled. I’ll be a Republican. I’ll have to dress better, but I can deal with that. Now, what do I have to say to get the Republican nomination?

Oh, I know! Everything Obama tried to do? Not that!

Can I put blacklights in the Lincoln bedroom?

No comments: