Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Keys WIthout Boarders

Up until recently I had a phone with a physical sideways keyboard. I can't touch toe on a screen so I thought the slide out keyboard would help. Then I discovered swype which let's me enter words faster than typing. The only problem is that swype keeps trying to correct what I wrote. Usually this works OK but sometimes it's a complete fail. And it doesn't have an until key. I could turn off spa altogether but sometimes it's useful. However I have discovered a secret. Swype only tries to correct the last word you entered. If you forge ahead and then go back and correct any mistakes you noticed you can slip them pay the correction. I feel gully but what can you do? So if someone asks me if I'm smarter than a smartphone I can confidently say us!

No comments: